[Hpr] April fools episode

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Mon Mar 3 05:50:01 PST 2014

A parody of the Mt. Gox situation seems perfectly timed... ("Reporting live from Mt. Gox headquarters, we're seeing malleable transactions left and right, it's a shame that the bitcoin spec is susceptible to this attack! All our hopes and dreams now lie with MagicalTux and his mad PHP skills!").

-dosman