[Hpr] Usefulness of the Community News Show

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Sun Mar 16 09:40:38 PDT 2014

absolutely *DO NOT STOP* the community news.  The reviews of the shows
are invaluable to me as I don't listen to all, and they allow me to
realize I missed something I should not have.

Improvement?  Maybe offer the list a chance to do a "one minute review"
of shows that they can send to you, you could patch these into the
program.  This way, people can participate while time shifting.  Only
idea I have...

---
DG

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:34:53 +0100