[Hpr] HPR_AudioBookClub May 13

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:59:11 PDT 2014

Hi all. Just a reminder that the next Audiobook Club recording will be May
13  at 7:00pm Eastern time.

The Audiobook is The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan
http://podiobooks.com/title/the-crown-conspiracy/

It's not a very long audiobook so don't sweat it if you haven't started it
yet.

Please let me know if you're interested in joining in on this (or future)
recordings and I'll add you to my AudioBookClub mailing list.

If you'd like to join in, but the time just isn't right for you, please let
me know what times might work better for you.

Ken had a great idea: You could send me a brief recording that I would play
during the show. This wouldn't be any trouble at all for me if you'd like
to do that, and I welcome the participation.

If there is enough interest, maybe someone could organize a European, or
Australian chapter (no pun intended) and we could pick each other's
AudioBooks. Not that I wouldn't rather do it together, but time zones are a
real issue.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey