[Hpr] HPR_AudioBookClub

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:31:32 PDT 2014

Hey, all. As of today no one has said that they plan to be at the next
AudioBookClub recording. No one has said that they won't be there either,
so I don't know where we stand. If I've picked a bad time to record the
show, someone please tell me.

There was only one other person (Colin) on the last recording with me, and
it was a good show (imo) because of him, but we could have definitely used
more people. I believe the book club is (or at least should be) more about
people than books. The idea behind the show was/is to encourage
participation in HPR, and to lower the barrier to entry as much as
possible. If it's not doing that, then I'm doing something wrong.

I don't think the show should be a monologue or a book report, and I fear
that we may be heading in that direction. If anyone wants to help out,
please let me know.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey