[Hpr] HPR_AudioBookClub

Joshua Burton morgellon at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:57:39 PDT 2014

I finished the book last week.  I work that night, but depending on how the
recording is done, I should be able to join from work.

Are we still using mumble?  Either way, what is the method/info?

If I'm unable to join using that method, I'll make an audio recording this
weekend.

Good choice on the book, btw.