[Hpr] Just 2 more shows left

Stephen Michael Kellat smkellat at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 14:52:26 PDT 2014

Until such time as I am not working for a sub-cabinet non-security/non-intelligence executive branch employer that has such a richly antagonistic relationship with the US Congress, I am off the air.  The two shows I was producing have been on hiatus for almost 6 months and may yet require reboots.  With as skittish as management has been after the recent contempt citation vote in the House of Representatives, I cannot do too much while still in probationary status as I am metaphorically walking a tightrope without a safety net.

Stephen Michael Kellat