[Hpr] Just 2 more shows left

Mattias Hermansson hexagenic at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:37:55 PDT 2014

Ooops, didn't reply to the entire list...

I have an idea for an episode, but won't have time to record it until
friday, hopefully the world hasn't ended by then.

I searched through the archives for episodes about programs/apps I use a
lot and didn't find an episode about Anki, so I guess I'll make an episode
about that.

The episode will be about Anki (http://ankisrs.net/), and a little about
learning through SRS (Spaced Repition Software) in general. The entire
episode should hopefully be atleast 20 minutes total.