[Hpr] Just 2 more shows left

Jon Kulp jkulp at freedommail.co
Wed May 14 08:38:12 PDT 2014

Excellent I will be very glad to hear about this because it's something I have considered using in my online music appreciation class. I've only had a chace to look at their website, not yet had time to work with it and see what it's capable of. I look forward to your episode.

Jon

pS I'm sorry for top posting but the Android email client I'm using for this email account only offers the option to put quoted message below the text. Sorry about that.