[Hpr] Next AudioBookClub

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:37:22 PDT 2014

I can't remember if I sent this out yet or not. If I did then this is just
a reminder.

The next AudioBookClub will be 2014 June 10 at 7:00pm Eastern US
The audiobook is "How to succeed in Evil: The Novel" by Patrick E. McLean
http://podiobooks.com/title/how-to-succeed-in-evil-the-novel/
If you can't or don't want to attend the recording, written or pre-recorded
segments are absolutely welcome.

RL continues to be very demanding on my time (kicking my ass truth be
told), and I haven't even had a chance to edit the last recording yet. The
next recording may happen before the current one hits the RSS feed, but I
WILL have it posted to the FTP before then. That's a promise to you and to
myself, even if I have to loose a night of sleep to do it.

For those who are waiting on this episode, especially those who
participated in it: I'm sorry. I'm just swamped. Thank you for listening,
and for your patience.

For those who are doing your part, and getting shows out to HPR: THANK YOU!
You are HPR.

--
pokey