[Hpr] Sending in details for old HPR shows

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Wed May 28 09:22:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

You will have heard Ken's plea on the Community News for April for
people to listen to old shows and send in details.

If you missed this bit then Ken was asking for:

- A synopsis of no more than 100 characters (to be displayed on the
"Complete Episode Guide" at http://hackerpublicradio.org/index_full.php)

- Keywords suitable for a future tag cloud (right Ken?)

- Show notes (if necessary I assume)

As it happens, I have been listening to the "Database 101" series with a
view to recording some shows to add to it at some point, so I'm about to
submit stuff for the following shows:

hpr0005  Database 101 Part 1
hpr0014  Databases 101 Part 2

Dave