[Hpr] Sending in details for old HPR shows

catintp at yahoo.com catintp at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 15:08:52 PDT 2014

I heard the plea. I can start helping out after I finish studying up to do some units shows for listeners who are preparing for amateur radio Technician (US) or Novice (CEPT) class license exams.

It has been 35 years since I have looked at any of this radio theory material. Since the hams who have their tickets are not stepping up, I guess I will take a detour into this territory myself. A good portion of the early exam material consists of definitions and manipulations of quantities with units, so it is fair game.

Who's on board with that "Practical Math: Units" series now? :-)

Charles in NJ

PS: I'd like to hear about it if those upcoming shows help anyone get on the air.

PPS: Maybe you could record a show to tell us how it went. That would be a great show for HPR. Phone it in if you have to.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android