[Hpr] OggCamp HPR table

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Wed Sep 3 08:22:25 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to OggCamp next month. I have reserved a table for HPR, and I
*think* I'm going to be able to get the HPR table kit (thanks timtty).

At the moment I'm a bit short on people to help run the table. I believe
I can call on navigium (Beni) to help, but I think that we need more.

So if anyone is going to OggCamp 14 and would be able to help out with
running the HPR table, please let me know. I need to reply to Mark
Johnson to confirm that we want a table by the weekend.

Thanks,
Dave