[Hpr] OggCamp HPR table

Rebecca Newborough bobobex at bobobex.org
Fri Sep 5 09:25:57 PDT 2014

Hi Dave & HPR community

Have you tried contacting Mark Johnson direct (
mark at barrenfrozenwasteland.com) and ask him to put out a request for
volunteers on the oggcamp website mainpage? www.oggcamp.org

Failing that, reach out via tweet @oggcamp for volunteers. There are
probably loads of people who would be willing to help out but don't know
about it as they don't subscribe to the mailing list :(  Only us oldies
seem to use mailing lists anymore. The kids are all into social media!

Philip and I are going to oggcamp this year, but we have volunteered as
event crew, else we would have helped. If I'm on merchandising, then I
don't mind watching the table for you during toilet / dinner breaks etc or
if Dave or Beni want to go to any talks, but I can't offer a more long term
commitment over the weekend as I don't know what I'll be doing yet.

Cheers

Becky