[Hpr] OggCamp HPR table

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Fri Sep 5 13:54:01 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 9:02 PM, Philip Newborough
<corenominal at corenominal.org> wrote:

> I'll try to get some stickers produced as well -- I've used Moo.com in
> the past to make some sticker books and they have turned out okay.
> I'll also bring cake!

Stickers ordered. The preview file is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcsrc4cbvt9hzbi/hpr_sticker_book.pdf?dl=0

I seem to remember these taking a while to produce, so I thought I
should order them quickly. Each book contains 90 stickers, so I
ordered 8. If we have any remaining, they can go back with the table
kit :)

For health & safety reasons, I think I'll leave ordering the cake
until a bit closer the time.

Philip