[Hpr] OggCamp HPR table

Philip Newborough corenominal at corenominal.org
Mon Sep 8 10:52:56 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Beni Keller <beni at grindcore.ch> wrote:
> Kim Rasmussen <suunto.t6 at gmail.com> writes:

>>> I can only imagine the horror!
>>>
>>> Seriously though, I'm happy get some T-shirts printed for us and bring
>>> them along. If you and Dave let me know your sizes, I'll get it sorted
>>> this weekend. Regards colours, does hot pink sound okay?
>>>
>>> Philip
>>>

>> Philip you're about to give Beni a hart attack...
>>
>> We had a discussion about the colour of the T-shirt last year. To
>> quote Beni
>>
>> "I can't go back to Switzerland if I wear anything but Black!"
>>
>> /Theru

Haha, I thought that would be the case, but I thought I'd ask :)

> There is a special note in my passport which mentions that I wear
> black. One day when I wore a dark green shirt to teach. One of my
> classes wasn't able to focus on anything else than the fact that I
> wasn't wearing a black shirt - for 45 minutes. ;)
>
> @Philip Dave isn't keen on wearing T-Shirts anyway. So I don't think
> he'd want one. If you get some shirts anyway (which of course would be
> awesome!), I'm usually wearing XL (or L if the sizes are larger than
> usual). Let me know if you want me to throw some money your way to cover
> for the shirts or the stickers!

Well, I'll let you buy me a coffee (I'm off the beer at the moment) :)

See the following for the design:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmn6fd0tgkebl8a/HPR-tshirt.jpg?dl=0

Is it okay? Pretty basic stuff, it features:

 1. rfquerin's awesome HPR logo
 2. Copy "Your ideas, projects, opinions - podcasted." taken from the
HPR website header
 3. A QR code pointing to http://hackerpublicradio.org/
 4. Copy "Daily Podcast created by the community (you) on any topic
that is of interest to hackers."
 5. A couple of Morse code horizontal rules (.... .--. .-.)

If you're happy to wear it, let me know and I'll get them ordered :)

Also, do we know if timtty needs one?

Cheers,
Philip