[Hpr] 25 Days since anyone uploaded a show

James E. Toebes james at toebesacademy.com
Thu Sep 18 19:09:23 PDT 2014

There was a separate suggestion about 3 days a week.   What about a
composite of that with this.   Assuming it is possible.   Have a show 4
days a week.  For the 5 day,  assuming there is a simple way to do it
(not sure if mumble can be configured for it),   A call in where people
record up to a 30 second snip that are jammed together and published as
a feedback episode (reserve Monday each week).  Other possibilities
might be a google voice mailbox that we could grab all the recordings
from.