[Hpr] 25 Days since anyone uploaded a show

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Sat Sep 20 14:01:25 PDT 2014

On 20/09/2014 21:55, x1101 wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2014, David Whitman <davidglennwhitman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'd love at times to just be able to grab someone from #oggcastplanet,
>> jump
>> on mumble and ask 'dumb' questions and make a short episode. Lots of
>> time I
>> lack some basics of understanding and while I can RTFM why not AAFG
>> (ask a
>> f____g geek)? I happen to know this has happened for one episode. And
>> that
>> episode spawned at least 2 more.
>>

>> Anyone up for this?
>>
>> PS - anyone out there understand the electromagnetic spectrum? :-)

Depends on what you mean by 'understands' the electro-magnetic spectrum.

As a thirty-year radio ham I know a fair bit about what is where and the
relationships between frequency and wavelength, as well as the different
types of propagation that affect different bands.

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

The box said: 'install Windows XP, 7 or better'. So I installed Linux

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/