[Hpr] Jon Kulp and group efforts

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sat Aug 15 16:17:10 PDT 2015

REcnetly Ken Fallon asked me about having Jon Kulp contribute a
LibreOffice show and whether I would mind, and of course, I did not. And
now Jon has done a show for the Security and Privacy series. I think
that is great, and I hope more people get involved if they have
something to add. All of us together are smarter than any one us alone,
and I don't own anything on HPR, I'm just another contributor trying to
create useful content here.

Besides, I really like Jon's shows.<g>

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.