[Hpr] Jon Kulp and group efforts

Jonathan Kulp jonlancekulp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:22:41 PDT 2015

On August 15, 2015 6:17:10 PM CDT, Kevin O'Brien <zwilnik at zwilnik.com> wrote:
>REcnetly Ken Fallon asked me about having Jon Kulp contribute a
>LibreOffice show and whether I would mind, and of course, I did not.
>And
>now Jon has done a show for the Security and Privacy series. I think
>that is great, and I hope more people get involved if they have
>something to add. All of us together are smarter than any one us alone,
>and I don't own anything on HPR, I'm just another contributor trying to
>create useful content here.
>
>Besides, I really like Jon's shows.<g>
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>Kevin B. O'Brien
>zwilnik at zwilnik.com
>http://google.me/+kevinobrien
>There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.

Thanks Ahuka, I hope it wasn't presumptive of me to add to those series. I can never duplicate your howtos but hopefully can add a little something. :)  Loved the latest Impress show about images. I've used Impress for a long time yet never knew some of that stuff.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://jonathankulp.org