[Hpr] New Year Show ?

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Tue Dec 1 06:27:42 PST 2015

On 2015-12-01 15:07, honkey Magoo wrote:
> 1.permission from John Neuseteter to use his mumble server

> 2. A stream
We have the setup from last year and so I can resurrect that. Unless
someone else has another plan ?

> 3. Someone to record and possibly edit later.
I will do that as I need to post it anyway.

> 4. The most important part participants.
Participants that will fill out the shownotes as they go.

5. A shared etherpad (it needs to be etherpad or something else that
exports html - google docs was a pain to edit)

- --
Regards,

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com