[Hpr] Community News (Completely Off-Topic)

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Wed Dec 9 17:46:15 PST 2015

Right, because I got home to a load of HPR comm news emails in this
thread and because I'm too lazy to read them all (but not too lazy to
write show notes in markdown), I've removed the thread and I'm
top-posting.  Sorry Dave.  And in case anybody said the same stuff in
earlier replies in this thread, sorry again.

What IS the problem with markdown?  Somebody mentioned having to 'learn
another mark-up language'.  What's to learn?

* Links work as you write them
* These asterisk make a list

- as do
- these dashes

# this is a level one heading

# level two, etc

Job done

Where's the fire?

What some would like is some kind of magic fairy who lives in their
computer who writes the notes for their five minute show for them.

I know this is going to be very, very inflammatory, but here goes...if
you can't be arsed to write reasonable show notes, don't podcast.

At least write some AWESOME links in your AWESOME show notes and be like
totally AWESOME, grrrrrrr

Moaning Mike

--
Michael A. Ray