[Hpr] Fwd: SCALE 14x - PSA

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Mon Dec 14 01:47:25 PST 2015

- -------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: SCALE 14x - PSA
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 01:41:42 -0800
From: Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan at socallinuxexpo.org>

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of the Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE
14x).  Our 14th annual community organized Linux and open-source
conference is coming up in January.  We would appreciate if you could
help us spread the word about the event.

SCALE 14x will be held on Jan 21-24, 2016 at the Pasadena Convention Cen
ter.

Date: January 21-24, 2016
Location: Pasadena Convention Center
Expected # of Attendees: 3000~
www.socallinuxexpo.org

SCALE is a community run a event that was started out of the local user
groups in Los Angeles 14 years ago.  This year's event will draw over
300 attendees and nearly 150 speakers.    Some of this year's 120~
exhibitors will include: Facebook, HP, Linux Foundation, Chef, Red Hat,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Linode, GitHub and many others.

This year we will also be co-located with UbuCon Summit
(http://ubucon.org/en/events/ubucon-summit-us/), Cloud Innovators Forum
(http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/2016_Unikernels_and_More:_Cloud_Innovat
ors_Forum_Call_For_Participation),

and many other community events.

Our Audio Promo is available online at:
MP3 --
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/sites/default/files/promo/SCALE%2014X%20P
odcast%20Promo.mp3

We also have some banner ads at if you would like to include any on
your site or blog:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/14x/promo-items

We appreciate your help in spreading the word about SCALE.

Sincerely,
Ilan Rabinovitch
818-442-1865

- --