[Hpr] Moving the site to New Server/IP today

Joshua Knapp jknapp85 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:42:09 PST 2015

This email should be that I am going to be moving the sites over the
weekend and that no one should panic.

Short-Short Version: The people that run the NOC, aren't being too helpful
to issues we have been having.  After one such issue this morning, that
stole me from my bed at 230am, and the poor handling of it, I am moving up
the time frame.

I have an initial sync of data, so it shouldn't be too painful.  I just ask
that if you were planning to upload a show today, please hold off until I
finish the migration.

--Josh