[Hpr] New Year's Show update

Kevin Wisher kevin.wisher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 10:43:22 PST 2015

Is the show note template available that was used on k5tux's epad for the
last couple of years? Might be a good idea to ask k5tux for the use of his
epad server again.

I'd also suggest asking Delwin for the use of his Mumble server as John
Nuesteter has to pay fees for more than 20 connections on his Mumble
server. IMHO, doesn't seem fair asking him to fork out his own money for
this community event.