[Hpr] There may be issues with the FTP server

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 11:55:02 PST 2015

I had to laugh when you said "swear at gpodder".  That was one of the last podcatching solution I used before adopting Bashpodder, because I could see what it was doing.
It helped that I already used wget and awk before I installed it. What happens when Bashpodder completes is up to the user, as Dave Morriss will explain in his upcoming show on the topic. #BashpodderSeries

Finally, moving Bashpodder to a new computer is very complicated: Copy the folder to its new location.

Podcast episode downloading solutions are like brands of cereal... <ducking>
G'day,
Charles in NJAWKward Squad Initiate