[Hpr] There may be issues with the FTP server

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 11:59:33 PST 2015

I checked it out on a test machine during my day-long battle with my mother-in-law's insurance company, and it works quite nicely.
My only problem with podget?  It is actually too powerful for my needs right now.  Otherwise, I could see myself going to it, because it looks like a quality solution.  People should definitely check it out.
Thanks for the heads-up!

Charles in NJ