[Hpr] I ain'tnt dead yet: quick question (well, a couple)

Ivan Privaci epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Feb 9 08:01:24 PST 2015

On Monday, February 09, 2015 02:07:10 PM Ken Fallon wrote:
[...]
> Just to let you know what if it's a choice between a basic mp3 file that
> can play on someones mp3 player and a more complex one that can't, then
> sorry but the basic mp3 file will win every time. I'm not going to
> discriminate against someone because the only mp3 player they can afford
> is an old hand me down that they got at a good will store.

On reflection, this is obviously a touchy topic for some reason.

If anyone knows of any problems (not just "serious" ones but things like
"that field was too long and it messed up the display on my player while it
was running" as well) I still would like to know for future articles or
recordings, but I'm just going to drop the topic from my list and stop
mentioning it around HPR - I really don't need people thinking I'm trying to
cause trouble whenever I put together an episode. Sorry about that.