[Hpr] I ain'tnt dead yet: quick question (well, a couple)

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Mon Feb 9 10:14:06 PST 2015

> drove someone away for expressing an opinion. So please continue to
> contribute as I am also very passionate about the subject of metadata.
>
> While we both may love metadata, we do need to keep in mind our mission

Showing my ignorance a bit...by metadata do you mean text embedded into
an MP3, in the same way that commercial music tracks often have artist
name etc?

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Don't judge my disability until you witness my ability

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/