[Hpr] I ain'tnt dead yet: quick question (well, a couple)

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Mon Feb 9 22:21:44 PST 2015

I may be missing the point, but I think I am understanding that some of
us (I'm counting myself in) are interested, on some level, to learn what
will break mp3 players with regards to meta data.

While I don't think it's the right place to do experiments in the main
feed.......necessarily........ I do think it's an experiment WELL worth
doing, and it fits RIGHT in with HPR.

Why don't we post some files with various kinds of meta data and request
our listeners to download and try them out, and then to report back with
what happens? I think it would be a really worthwhile experiment.

As long as we do this methodically, I think we all stand a lot to learn
from this.

Or am I completely misinterpreting the point of this thread?

- klaatu