[Hpr] The End (of this topic for me)

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Tue Feb 10 01:12:02 PST 2015

Ivan,

I am sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you.

I understand that you were not attempting to do that and that you were
merely wondering whether anyone had experienced any issues.

My point was only to fork your question into a proposal.

I didn't mean to imply anything about you or your episode.

Mea culpa.

- klaatu