[Hpr] Fwd: Cross-Promotional Opportunties

O'Brien, Kevin zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Thu Feb 12 07:10:25 PST 2015

Personally, it strikes me as "not what HPR is about" since ti amounts to
running commercials for their site. Cross-promotion with similar
podcasts I would be OK with (in fact I think I mentioned this as a
possibility once), but HPR is a community site, and this seems to cut
against that.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,