[Hpr] hobbypublicradio.[com|net|org]

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Sat Feb 14 12:25:10 PST 2015

OK I have finished so you may submit any bug reports on any of the
sites. http://hackerpublicradio.org is still the main site, and if you
get the feeds or upload shows you will be going there.

While it's not perfect it should allow you to access the site behind
access lists not familiar with our work. If you do come across sites
that are blocked, please get the name of the software from your IT
department. I have some success getting us off these lists in the past.

Now I will sit back and wait for the first person to submit a show about
wHOBBYy Tom SHOBBYleton, the one time London HOBBYney driver, who got
bushwHOBBYed, and ended up sHOBBYles in a ramsHOBBYle of a sHOBBY, and
how he escaped by HOBBYing his way through the sHOBBYles with an old
HOBBYsaw.

- --
Regards,

Ken Fallon