[Hpr] Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows?

O'Brien, Kevin zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Wed Feb 25 05:32:56 PST 2015

I just uploaded 4 shows Sunday, and hit this a number of times. From
what I observed, you need to let it sit for at least 15 minutes *without
clicking to check* for it reset. In fact, I let it be for more like a
half-hour. It looks like if you left it for 14 minutes, then clicked to
see if it would let you in, it resets the clock again and you need to
wait another full 15 minutes. But I did get all 4 shows uploaded, it
just took a lot longer.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
- Will Rogers