[Hpr] Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows?

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Wed Feb 25 05:50:59 PST 2015

On 25/02/15 13:32, O'Brien, Kevin wrote:
> I just uploaded 4 shows Sunday, and hit this a number of times. From
> what I observed, you need to let it sit for at least 15 minutes *without
> clicking to check* for it reset. In fact, I let it be for more like a
> half-hour. It looks like if you left it for 14 minutes, then clicked to
> see if it would let you in, it resets the clock again and you need to
> wait another full 15 minutes. But I did get all 4 shows uploaded, it
> just took a lot longer.

That's interesting. I couldn't detect this happening myself.

My tests showed that if you visit the Calendar link, navigate away, then
try it again you're blocked and get the "Existing request detected"
message. This does not affect the original IP/timestamp; the original
clock is still running (as it were).

The system works best, I found, if you follow the path:

Click link -> enter email address, click "Next" -> receive email ->
follow link in email

Do it with minimal hesitation and you're at the show entry form and you
can proceed from there.

This is the deal to the best of my knowledge, information and belief (as
they say in the legal world). I have not uploaded 4 shows at the same
time though :-)

Dave