[Hpr] Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows?

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Wed Feb 25 13:52:09 PST 2015

>The FTP server is still there as an upload method if you prefer. You can
get the username and password, simply by reserving a slot via the web form
and selecting upload via ftp :)

Ken, that's all well and good, but I am getting the lockout error
every single time I click an open date on the calendar page from
Iceweasel or Chromium, the first time I click the link.  If a click a
slot that is being processed, do I have to wait 15 minutes to try
another open slot?  Also, I was able to open the slot I wanted in
Links and Qupzilla failed the open that same date.  Actually I was
able to get in with Chromium just now.  I don't want to retest ever
browser because it would be indistinguishable from an attack.  I did
not know there had been that many attacks, wow.  BTW did someone
really sign up for every day in May or do we have another comedian
hitting the page?

5150