[Hpr] Is anyone else having trouble submitting shows?

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Wed Feb 25 13:58:03 PST 2015

I meant to say I was finally able to reserve 1718 on the calendar a
day after uploading my files to the FTP, using Qupzilla after
Iceweasel and Chrome gave me errors in the same session (I installed
every browser I could think of, so it was probably 15 minutes after my
initial attempt.  I really should proofread better before I commit a
message.

5150