[Hpr] Intro and Outro

Frank Bell frankwbell at cox.net
Fri Feb 27 19:29:11 PST 2015

On 10:49 Fri 27 Feb     , Ken Fallon wrote:

> The FTP password changed over a year ago after we noticed some
> suspicious activity. However you can now upload directly via the
> website. You can pick a date on the calendar page, and decide whither

Thanks, Ken.

I was not at all surprised that the FTP password was changed.  After all
this time, I would have expected it to have been changed.  I also have
been following the messages enough that I knew about the website upload
feature (indeed, I say the thread regarding FifyOneFifty's upload issues
and will be governed accordingly).

As you say the theme is now normally added automatically, I shan't worry
about it, but but shall just upload the audio.

It's good to be back.

--

Blogging from Pine View Form:  http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog
Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.

Sent with Mutt:  http://www.mutt.org