[Hpr] New year's post mortem

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Thu Jan 8 14:43:28 PST 2015

While it's fresh in our minds, I thought we might go over what we'd
like to do different next year.  I truly did not mean to monopolize
the show (I heard it called the FiftyOneFifty New Year's Eve Special
on tllts last night).  What does anyone think of going back to the
original 12 hr format?  At the risk of offending our round the world
listeners,  until about 9-10am my time, there was usually just me and
one other person talking, and participation dropped of after midnight
in California (sorry JRullo, we may have to leave New year's in Hawaii
to the after show).

What else could we do differently?  I know there were some
accessibility issues in Mumble (Jonathan tells me he solves them with
menu shortcuts).  If we want to do something, we have a year to come
up with an accessibility how-to, contribute accessibility friendly
code, or find a different platform.

5150