[Hpr] New year's post mortem

Jason Dodd jason.s.dodd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:52:33 PST 2015

I like the show as is but would probably also like an unconference,
too.  Was the show this year bad?

I thought the specific point was to be pub like for new year.  If it's
shifting to another day it wouldn't be the same, which might not be
bad.  Do you think we'd be able to get speakers for an unconference
during the holiday season?