[Hpr] New year's post mortem

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Thu Jan 8 17:00:03 PST 2015

On 01/08/2015 05:43 PM, Fifty OneFifty wrote:
> I truly did not mean to monopolize
> the show (I heard it called the FiftyOneFifty New Year's Eve Special
> on tllts last night).

Didn't sound like that to me. I had technical issues (possibly a broken
microphone) that stopped me when I tried to join, but it was a good
show, I thought, and lot's of people joined in

 What does anyone think of going back to the
> original 12 hr format?  At the risk of offending our round the world
> listeners,  until about 9-10am my time, there was usually just me and
> one other person talking, and participation dropped of after midnight
> in California (sorry JRullo, we may have to leave New year's in Hawaii
> to the after show).

I am OK with experimenting with new ideas. I think that is what hackers
should be doing anyway.<g>

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.