[Hpr] New year's post mortem

Harley Inbody hinbody at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 06:59:25 PST 2015

Speaking as a lurker and someone who's not contributed yet; I saw no issues
with the show this year. 5150, I appreciate all you did to keep it going. I
listened most of the daytime(EST).

That being said; I have no issues with either the pub-style format, or the
unconference-style format. I definitely see klaatu's point on publishing
the pub-style format; though I'm sure some people will still listen to the
published version.

Perhaps there could be a spot for people to list things they want to speak
about, so everyone would know that spot is kinda sectioned off for that
topic.

If it's moved to a different day, I don't think it should be called the NYE
show. That's just weird to me.

Harley