[Hpr] Community News and FOSDEM. Want to join in?

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Wed Jan 14 04:02:07 PST 2015

Hi All,

The Community News recording schedule (Saturday before the first Monday
of the month) coincides with FOSDEM this year on the weekend of 31st
January/1st February. Both Ken and I will be there at the conference.

We're going to try and record the show at FOSDEM and are planning to
book a room at the venue for the purpose. We are hoping to record
between 13:00 and 15:00 on the Sunday, but the details are dependent on
room availability, and we can't book anything until we're physically
there on the Saturday.

If you are going to be at FOSDEM and would like to join us please make
yourself known. You can email me at Dave.Morriss at gmail.com. Once we
know, we will let you know when and where we'll be recording.

Looking forward to meeting up in Brussels.

Dave