[Hpr] HackerPublicRadio.com (squatter-occupied look-alike site): Domain Available?

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 19:59:07 PST 2015

To All:
I just polled hackerpublicradio.com, and landed on a Go Daddy page.  The domain apparently expired on 31 December, and a separate visit to GoDaddy.com says that the domain name is being auctioned off by GoDaddy. The current "bid" is US$10.  The auction has an end date of 4 February.

If anyone is interested in grabbing this domain for HPR, you might want to do it soon.
I have passed the message on to the community.  I am not in a position to do it myself.
If no one acts, the domain will revert to the bot that placed the $10 bid.  That may be OK, but I did not want this to happen by default.
Hope 2015 has been a good year for everyone so far.

Charles in NJ