[Hpr] Enabled Outbound Spam filtering on Server

Joshua Knapp jknapp85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:23:43 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I was checking the server today and I noticed a ton of spam that was
getting through the filter because of forwards setup on the email accounts.

Normally the control panel doesn't look at the mail if it is set to
forward.  The problem with this is the receiving server thinks that the
spam was sent from our server.  So to try and correct this issue, I have
enabled CPanel's outbound filtering as well (it was just added in the
latest update).

If you happen to see server spikes, or issues please let me know and I will
take a look.

Thanks,

Josh