[Hpr] Is anyone attending LibrePlanet? If not, I think KLF is our next event.

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Mon Mar 2 21:29:57 PST 2015

Was anyone planning on making a official HPR presence at Libre Planet?
 If not, I'd like to have use  of the HPR recorder for Kansas Linux
Fest (March 21-22) www.KansasLinuxFest.org .  If no one speaks up by
the end of the week, I'm going to ask Lord D to send the recorder
directly to me.  I'm going to order a HPR hat/and or T-shirt from
123Stickers, so I may as well have stickers printed in the same order.
As far as the other table paraphernalia, there won't be podcasters
tables as such (and only two of us to man the table if there were), so
I don't think there is any point in shipping anything else.  I'll let
you know if Mike Dupont thinks of a place we can hang the banner.

5150