[Hpr] Bad e-mail ediquette

James Toebes james at toebesacademy.com
Thu Mar 19 06:15:31 PDT 2015

A compilation of important Email Etiquette rules:

1.  ALWAYS USE UPPERCASE.   IT IS EASIER TO HEAR OVER ALL THE BACKGROUND
TEXT.

2.  Always use run on sentences because they make following the train of
thought easier to follow without introducing irrelevant information and
most people cant handle simple discrete sentences while managing many
tabs and multiple screens, however, this is not a hard, fast rule except
on the third Tuesday of the seventh week of the fifteenth month.

3.  NEVER delete any information when replying.  Even if you are only
replying to 1 sentence in a 200 screen email.

4.  Always reply to all users,  never clean up the email list to reduce
to just the mailing list or relevant parties.

5. Complete sentences are...

6.  Spel Chezking is not imprtant.  Peple knwo what you mean.