[Hpr] New Podcast: international open magazine

Dann Washko dann at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Nov 13 18:31:31 PST 2015

Yep, Jens contacted me, already on teh site. Thanks for forwarding!

--
Dann S. Washko
The Linux Link Tech Show

      http://tllts.org

The Linux Link Web Radio Portal -  Links to Linux and Technology Shows

     http://www.thelinuxlink.net

LaGER:  Linux and Games/Entertainment Radio - http://www.thelinuxlink.net/lager

get slack (www.slackware.com) and get happy