[Hpr] first update

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Sun Nov 22 01:18:55 PST 2015

Hey Clinton. Thanks for doing this!

It's easier for everyone involved if you arbitrarily decide when your
show should air. It's not, strictly speaking, necessary; you could just
email the show to us or email a link to it, and let us decide, but then
it's us making the arbitrary decision. Either way, it's arbitrary and
someone has to punch in the date, so it scales better if the person
submitting the show does that.

I don't know if you have been here yet:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/calendar.php

It's a nice submission form that lets you choose a date, confirm your
email, and then send in the show. Couldn't be easier.

I'm looking forward to hearing the show!

-klaatu