[Hpr] first update

Ken Fallon ken at fallon.ie
Sun Nov 22 09:51:20 PST 2015

> On 11/22/2015 07:57 PM, Clinton Roy wrote:
>> So I've uploaded my first show (how to run conferences).
>>
>> I'm not sure if I should be expecting any feeback on the audio qualit
y or
>> the format that I uploaded in? Or if there are any other issues that
>> don't even know about..

You show is posted and is available here:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=1921
Your host page is here:

The fact that it's posted means it passed the random sample test and has
been deemed to be
a) not spam
b) audible.

As for the rest we have a policy of *not* listening to shows before hand
because who are we to judge your show.

It will be released into the main feed on 2015-12-14. More often than
not you will hear absolutely nothing about your show. While that is
super demotivating it doesn't mean that nobody listened to or enjoyed
your show. Assume that silence is approval.

You can tune into the Community News show after it's posted to hear what
we did think of it once it hit the feed and often people post comments
on shows. Especially those from first time hosts.

http://hackerpublicradio.org/comments_viewer.php

People may also email you individually.

>> Is there a way of flagging shows to say that I don't really care when
 it's
>> published?
What Klaatu says.

- --