[Hpr] Metadata bloat

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Sat Nov 28 05:00:11 PST 2015

Several months ago, I researched why sometimes after disconnecting my Sansa
clip would hang at "refreshing media" after disconnecting it from my PC.
One reason suggested was an excess of information in the meta-data.

I don't know if anyone was still sticking two the old guidelines for
meta-data, since it hasn't existed on the site since the upload form was
created.  Anyway, the old instructions called for the author to insert the
full show notes into the comments.  I'm not doing that anymore and I
recommend anyone still following the practice desist.

5150